Head - Human Resource & Industrial Relations - Pharma (10-20 yrs)
Head HR & IR
1. To develop HR strategies in collaboration with the business objectives to ensure value addition.
2. Responsible for manpower planning and preparation of manpower budget.
3. To ensure proper administration of training and development.
4. To design and develop retention strategies to curb the attrition at the unit level.
5. Facilitate to maintain discipline at the shop floor and maintenance of smooth and cordial industrial relations.
6. Administer disciplinary action wherever required.
7. To understand the key concerns, complaints of the employees and to address the complaints at the earliest possible time.
8. Responsible for statutory compliance as per various laws under statue. To ensure compliance under various statues as defined by law EPF, ESIC, Gratuity and Income tax ect. of employees.
9. Liaison with the various government agencies at the apex level and maintain cordial relations.
10. Provide inputs and implement the recommendations of employee engagement initiatives at the unit and strive for implement in the employee engagement scores.
11. Leading initiatives that will enhance motivation, teambuilding and general welfare of employees.
12. Responsible for administering the performance management system for the employees. To ensure the completion of appraisal process within the specified time.
13. Responsible for various welfare activities at unit level.
14. To contribute towards maintaining GMP norms by supporting production managers in maintaining discipline in the shop floor.
15. To maintain and monitor the attendance/leave records of employees and ensure absenteeism is within the limits specified.
16. Initiation of Change Control, deviation, CAPA and Quality Management System related activities.