Head - Human Resource - Healthcare (7-10 yrs)
Industry - Healthcare / Medical / Hospital
Category - HR
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
Reporting to the Founder & CEO, the key accountabilities will be:
- Strategize, Develop and execute processes and systems for Manpower Planning, Acquisitions, etc.
Client Details :
Our client is one of the fastest growing healthcare firms with over 100 centers in India
Strategic Planning & Performance Management:
- Ensure optimum utilization of facilities & services
- Monitor the key performance indicators of the centers and initiate corrective action, whenever necessary
- Identifying performance targets & accountabilities, reviewing & evaluating performance against the targets, identifying & addressing deviations & its relevant causes.
- Implementing the Performance Appraisal Plan, Finalization of KRAS, Evaluating & providing feedback
- To plan ahead for future staff needs. The company aims to add 500 people in the next two years.
- Have a ready talent pool to ensure optimum staff management
- Staff Acquisition & integration- The company acquires existing, functional units. A big part of the job will be to integrate such staff in the company payroll
- Payroll Management, ESI & EPF
- Recruitment and Exit Interviews
Any Graduate (MBA preferred), with 7+ years of Healthcare HR & leadership experience for a multi-location network with a consistent record of exceeding expectations
- Good knowledge of administration
- Total Quality Management & Process Improvement
- Fair knowledge of Health Care Industry setup
- Level headed with the ability to work in uncertain or intense or conflict situations
- Ability to think through the challenging issues and work independently without day to day supervision
- Able to thrive in an early-stage company with a very agile and flexible environment and limited resources
- Willing to roll up sleeves and get involved at ground level as the situation demands
Job Offer :
Opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing healthcare startups and be a part of the leadership team
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishakha Kejriwal on +91 124 452 5464.
Contact - Vishakha Kejriwal - +91 124 452 5464
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.