Head - Human Resource - FinTech Startup - IIM/XIMB/XLRI/TISS (10-15 yrs)
Industry : Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category : HR
Job Description :
- Reporting into the CEO, you will work very closely with the senior leadership to drive organisation agenda for Human Resources.
Client Details :
- Our client is a growing tech enabled marketplace that brings together capital markets investors with institutions, small enterprises and individuals.
- They are looking to hire a strong HR Head with experience in the BFSI sector to lead the HR vertical and create a strong HR transformation journey in the company to create a tangible impact on business and employee experiences.
- You will work closely with the founders and will be responsible to build and drive HR strategy across functions to foster organization growth.
- Create a conducive culture that enables the team to grow the organisation & themselves today and tomorrow.
- Set up and lead the Performance and Talent management portfolio for the organisation.
- Overall 10-15 years experience in HR post MBA from a Tier-1 institute in the BFSI/Investment banking/Fin-tech space is a must.
- Strong business acumen with ability to manage diverse stakeholders
- Experience working as a HR Business Partner, Leadership Development, Talent Management etc.
Job Offer :
It's an excellent opportunity to work with a leading financial services start up in their fast growing set up in a leadership role.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Juhi Chandwani on +91 80 6826 6830.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.