Head - Recruiting at Viva
Views:20354 Applications:2119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:188
Head - Human Resource - Financial Technology (8-18 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced individual, preferably from the e-commerce, BPO or start-up background. Capability to setup, build and lead a multi-function team to run our client's HR operations in Delhi NCR.
As Head - HR, the person will oversee the end to end HR function across pan India locations, with immense control over both day-to-day operations as well as the long-term vision of the company. Responsibilities include building a successful and motivated team, driving the company culture, developing and managing policies and setting up HR systems and processes.
In addition, provide strategic and operational planning and support for all human resources functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that human resources systems and processes are in place to support the company's strategic and tactical goals
- Assist the leaders in the development and implementation of their strategic and tactical plans, ensuring the human resources impact of their plans are understood and accounted for
- Provide strategic consultation and guidance to all levels of administration, faculty and staff concerning human resource matters with a high degree of confidentiality, integrity, and judgment
- Supervise the development and implementation of systems to track performance
- Work as an internal consultant across the company as structures and staffing are modified to improve performance. Assist and coach managers to maximize the utilization of their human resources
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to achieve Company goals related to diversity, inclusion, and affirmative action serves as an Affirmative Action Officer
- Management of recruitment, employment, compensation, benefits and wellness, employee relations, human resources information systems, workforce planning, and training and development including the hiring, onboarding and termination processes for all employees
- Manage the performance appraisal process
- Manage and monitor all Human Resources budgets, fiscal operations and reports
- Provide support for a Director, Compensation, Benefits, & HRIS, Human Resources Business Partners, Talent Management Specialist and HR Assistants
- Models a highly functioning, customer service, and solutions-oriented Office of Human Resources
- Ensure communication systems and processes are up-to-date and in place so that employees receive information they need on a timely basis and that programs exist to elicit information from employees in all pertinent areas affecting utilization of human resources
- Respond to sensitive employee issues or other human resources-related problems with timely, effective solutions
- Oversight of the company's compliance with employment, tax and benefit related laws and regulations
- Formulate, recommend and maintain Human Resources policies and procedures
- Perform other related responsibilities as requested
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- An understanding of and commitment to Company's mission and culture
- A Masters degree in Human Resources (MBA in HR), Business, or related field from good pedigree of colleges
- A minimum of eight years Human Resources experience with evidence of progressive responsibility
- An understanding of employment; position classification; employee relations; benefit development, design and administration; compensation; human resource information systems; affirmative action and employee development is required.
- Excellent communication and team working skills with a widely diverse set of individuals
- An exceptionally strong orientation toward a proactive human resources operation which emphasizes - service- to user departments and employees
- Strong at building and establishing proactive employee relations programs and cultures and the ability to mentor and advise executives, department chairs, and middle management personnel regarding a wide variety of human resources issues
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects simultaneously
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.