HR Trainee at Strategic Placements and HR Services
Views:1614 Applications:380 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Head - Human Resource - Electrical (12-18 yrs)
Our Client is a leading provider of microcontroller, mixed-signal, analog, and Flash- IP solutions.
Job Description :
- Work with Leaders in resource planning, staffing, and selection of right cultural fit candidates; effectively sell our culture, total compensation strategy and successful business model to potential new hires.
- Work with leaders to develop and implement HR plans and solutions to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results
- Conduct a full range of employment activities to meet the business and organizational needs, and ensure all legal requirements are compliant.
- Conduct and analyze compensation and benefits surveys to ensure the total compensation strategy remains competitive in the industry.
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues. Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential
- Manage and analyze periodic HR reports, HR projects, Employee Handbooks,
corporate and local policies, employee newsletters, new employee induction program, stock program procedures, and other communication tools.
- Conduct HR training such as Effective One-on-Ones, Performance Management, Interviewing Skills etc.; work closely with local Training Specialists to identify employee and leadership development needs.
- Maintain and carry out good employee relation practices and employee programs, such as employee surveys, one-on-one meetings, and focus group meetings.
- Perform in depth exit interviews; monitor and respond to turnover analysis
- Carry out HR projects as directed, and perform other tasks as assigned by the immediate manager.
Job Requirements :
- University graduate in Business Administration or Human Resource related discipline is preferred.
- Minimum of 12 years- practical HR experience, of which a minimum of 5 years at a managerial level.
- Have exposure and sound knowledge of labor laws and human resource practices.
- Experience in multinational semiconductor companies a plus.
- Possess analytical and counseling skills; demonstrate system thinking and business orientation, self-initiative and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent command of English - written and spoken, and able to communicate and interact with all levels of people.
- Sound knowledge in MS Office software and HRIS.