HR Trainee at Strategic Placements and HR Services
Views:2412 Applications:424 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Head - Human Resource - Electrical (12-18 yrs)
Our Client is a leading provider of microcontroller, mixed-signal, analog, and Flash- IP solutions.
Job Description :
- Work with Leaders in resource planning, staffing, and selection of right cultural fit candidates; effectively sell our culture, total compensation strategy and successful business model to potential new hires.
- Work with leaders to develop and implement HR plans and solutions to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results
- Conduct a full range of employment activities to meet the business and organizational needs, and ensure all legal requirements are compliant.
- Conduct and analyze compensation and benefits surveys to ensure the total compensation strategy remains competitive in the industry.
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues. Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential
- Manage and analyze periodic HR reports, HR projects, Employee Handbooks,
corporate and local policies, employee newsletters, new employee induction program, stock program procedures, and other communication tools.
- Conduct HR training such as Effective One-on-Ones, Performance Management, Interviewing Skills etc.; work closely with local Training Specialists to identify employee and leadership development needs.
- Maintain and carry out good employee relation practices and employee programs, such as employee surveys, one-on-one meetings, and focus group meetings.
- Perform in depth exit interviews; monitor and respond to turnover analysis
- Carry out HR projects as directed, and perform other tasks as assigned by the immediate manager.
Job Requirements :
- University graduate in Business Administration or Human Resource related discipline is preferred.
- Minimum of 12 years- practical HR experience, of which a minimum of 5 years at a managerial level.
- Have exposure and sound knowledge of labor laws and human resource practices.
- Experience in multinational semiconductor companies a plus.
- Possess analytical and counseling skills; demonstrate system thinking and business orientation, self-initiative and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent command of English - written and spoken, and able to communicate and interact with all levels of people.
- Sound knowledge in MS Office software and HRIS.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.