Senior Consultant at Perfman HR
Views:2378 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Head - Human Resource - Digital Network (10-12 yrs)
Position: Head HR for a Digital Network in Mumbai Corporate Office. Its a team handling role.
1. Talent Acquisition/On-Boarding
- Plan human resource requirements in consultation with heads of different functional & operational areas
- Prepare detailed budgets and manpower plans at the macro level
- Manage the complete recruitment life-cycle for sourcing the best talent from diverse sources(including campus placements) after identification of manpower requirements
- Plan & conduct systematic induction and orientation program for the new joiners
2. Performance & Compensation Management
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
- Execute annual performance management process for assigned area, ensuring guidelines are followed
- Revise and implement employee's benefits as per changing requirement and market trend
3. Learning & Development
- Partner with business and learning teams to devise Individual development programs for talent development and growth
- Plan and conduct behavioral/function trainings for the calendar year in synchronization with business
4. Career & Succession Planning
- Identify high performing individuals and develop career plans for them, in consultation with the Function Heads
- Design & Manage the career movement for critical talent to enhance employee productivity and retentivitiy.
5. Employee Engagement/Retention Management
- Analysis of employee attrition across positions/functions
- Conduct employee feedback sessions on ongoing basis to gauge alignment with organizational values and overall business objectives
- Pro actively engage with business to design post engagement action planning workshops to increase engagement within business unit
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.