Associate Director - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:6679 Applications:1322 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:164
Head - Human Resource - Consulting Firm (10-15 yrs)
Reporting into the India MD and APAC HR Head :
- You will work closely with the business teams to provide the core HR services to India, e.g. recruitment, compensation, talent management, learning and development
- Lead the HR function and be key member of the leadership team
- Collaborate with the leadership team on the formulation of key strategies
- Develop global HR initiatives and programmes within the set HR budgets
- Focus on leadership development and work closely with the management team.
- Putting the Talent Management framework in place, Leading the Change Management and OD initiatives
As a successful candidate you should have :
- 10-15 years of HR Generalist experience in building organization strategy and execution and have rich experience in HR business partnering with consulting firms
- Expertise in Talent Acquisition ( including hands on experience in Campus recruitment ) & Management is a must have
- Looking at experienced candidates from Consulting domain
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.