Principal Consultant at Executive Partners
Views:8035 Applications:224 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Human Resource - BPO/KPO/IT/FMCG/Retail (8-14 yrs)
This is a Leadership and Head - Human Resource role for a small 100 Cr group. This is a senior and a critical position. The incumbent of this position will be responsible for maintaining over all HR functions and Operations, Hiring, Succession planning, competitive compensation and performance management structure for the organization.
- The incumbent will lead and manage a team of professionals in HR planning, designing, development and execution of strategic compensation and benefits program and Performance Management System.
- The incumbent will be instrumental in setting up ESOP's plan in the organization.
Job Purpose :
- To Promote and implement human resource values by planning and managing human resources programs, directing staff.
Key Responsibility Areas :
The person would be responsible for :
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues, contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction, establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining staff,planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions, maintaining compensation, determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies, designing systems, accumulating resources, resolving problems, implementing change.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances, aligning monetary resources, developing action plans, measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities, communicating and coordinating requirements, expediting fulfillment, evaluating milestone accomplishments, evaluating optional courses of action, changing assumptions and direction.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions, analyzing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines, communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities, reading professional publications,maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.