Head - Human Resource (15-20 yrs)
Job Role: Head HR
Experience :15 - 20 years
Designation Category: Vice President
Location: Manesar in Gurgaon
Age: 50-53 years (Mandatory)
Educational Qualifications: A Degree / Postgraduate / Any Technical Degree will be an added advantage.
- Capable of handling entire HR Operations as HRBP
- Exposure to new age manufacturing practices
- Must have worked with Japanese auto component manufacturing companies.
- Hands on with Labour handling in mass production unit
- Experience of handling factories at different locations
- Capability to manage large teams
- Good exposure to Industrial Relations or Union handling
- Good administrative experience
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in Japanese language is not mandatory, but will be an added advantage
- Having good exposure to HR practices and labour handling
- Good at procurement and purchasing relationship
- Should have experience in Managing Business as an HR enabler.
- Good Experience in MS Office
Main Responsibilities of Head of Talent Acquisition:
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Driving the full spectrum of recruiting and selection activities
- Creating and implementing talent acquisition strategies for leadership, mid-career and graduate hiring
- Designing and driving the adoption of consistent recruiting, interviewing and hiring practices that support a strong candidate experience
- Partnering with leaders within the organization to track ongoing hiring needs of their business
- Managing end-to-end recruitment for senior roles
- Defining and driving team to meet and exceed hiring benchmarks relating to time to fill, cost per hire, diversity hiring and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction
- Defining and leading projects focused on continuous improvement
- You have strong experience in a leadership role within talent acquisition
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.