Associate Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:29423 Applications:1228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:230
Head - HR - Technology Startup (15-20 yrs)
Head HR-Technology Startup
Our client is an MNC in the electronic space and setting up business in India
Reporting into the India MD, you will be responsible for :
You will work closely with the business teams to provide the core HR services to India, e.g. recruitment, compensation, talent management, learning and development
- Lead the HR function and be key member of the leadership team and work closely with key stake holders to create and deliver the HR strategy for the business and ensure that the business objectives are met
- Collaborate with the leadership team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating HR issues and solutions as appropriate also be a part of the design and implementation of policy and process from scratch
- Develop and lead the HR team ensuring that human resource goals are aligned with the business goals and global HR initiatives and programmes within the set HR budgets
- Focus on leadership development and work closely with the management team.
- Lead the implementation & change of robust, consistent and flexible performance management system, linked to the remuneration system, putting the Talent Management framework in place, Leading the Change Management and OD initiatives
- The successful candidate must carry 15-20 years of relevant experience as a HR generalist with strong exposure to policy designing and alignment and hold a full-time PG qualification in Human Resources.
- You must also have a proven track record in areas of performance management, compensation & benefits, Talent Management. You would have handled HR in a highly matrixed environment.
- A positive attitude and the willingness to work in a rapidly changing and ambiguous environment are must-haves, while excellent communication and stakeholder management skills are highly sought.
- Experience in Technology setups & Start up environment is an absolute must have
- This is an excellent opportunity to lead the HR practice for a fast growing organization. Market leading compensation and an attractive package is on offer for the right candidate