Recruiting Associates at XL Recruiters
Views:1626 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Head - HR Operations & C&B - Pharma (8-15 yrs)
Department: Human Resources
Job Holder: Reports to: Head - HR Operations and C&B
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE:
This role manages the whole gamut of activities that deal with managing employee on-boarding, time and attendance, monitoring of employee files and Payroll for employees in the global Set-up.
KEY RESULT AREAS -
- Ensure timely and accurate payroll management across all the entities
- Data management and validation of data on HRMS
- Keep the process documents updated for all the HR Operations processes Ensure employee life cycle process are completed within the accepted timeframe
- Ensure governance for Payroll and HR Operations are as per the policy
- Communication of HR Policies
- Ensure effective query management is in place
- Strategic partnership with HR team for effective performance management, talent management and compensation management
- Personal and team development plans and training.
- Proper planning for increased levels of business predictability.
- Competence of the management of risk, and compliance.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Develop, implement, and evaluate administrative systems and procedures to further build effective collaboration and efficiency across the organization.
- Coordinate the administration of health insurance, retirement plans, and other benefits.
- Collaborate with legal consultants on issues related to organizational compliance.
- Provide a strategic leadership in improving HR processes and policies and align the same with HR systems