Associate Director - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:1550 Applications:358 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Head - HR Business Partner - Manufacturing (10-12 yrs)
Client : Indian MNC
Reporting into the CHRO :
- You will be responsible to manage HR & IR for Pune site
- Partner actively with business heads and their one/two downs to understand ongoing HR needs, anticipate and provide timely solutions on people matters.
- Play a hands on role in managing the end-to-end process of attracting and on-boarding the right talent internally / external, thereby fulfilling staffing requirements on-time. Having a hands-on understanding of the recruitment procedures (incl. tools) and implementing them with consistency.
- On-going engagement with the client population to ensure effective HR support and coverage. Develop and implement appropriate communication processes and interventions on an on-going basis.
- Talent Development & Deployment Facilitate in identifying, nurturing and deploying talent effectively. Partner with the Business Heads and Talent and L&D team to build people capability.
- Drive active employee engagement, be seen as a go to HR implement specific engagement initiatives (targeted 1-1 discussions, pulse sessions, VoE initiatives etc.) that help achieve a highly engaged employee population across the varied businesses.
As a successful candidate :
- You should have hands on expertise in HR and Industrial Relations and should have managed settlements,agreements and IR issues
- You should have exposure of working in heavy manufacturing sectors
- You should have significant experience in managing plants/site locations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.