Head - HR Business Partner - IT (12-16 yrs)
Industry : IT
Category : HR
Job Description :
- You will be responsible to drive end-to-end Talent Engagement Agenda for India.
- You will work very closely with the senior stakeholders and business heads to drive organisation culture and foster growth.
Client Details :
- Our client is a leading IT company with a strong global footprint. They are looking for a seasoned HR professional based in Chennai to lead Talent Engagement for their India site.
- Driving the development and implementation of organisational strategy in areas like leadership coaching, performance management, talent management and succession planning.
- Creating an employer brand for the organisation both internally and externally to make the organisation an employer of choice for high-end niche talent.
- Working as a strategic partner to business leaders, integrating and embodying organisation values.
- We are looking for a well acclaimed, ambitious HR leader to be part of growth journey of the organisations
- At-least 12 years experience in HR post MBA from a Tier-1 institute (Indian/Global) is a must.
- Prior experience managing a team in a strategic business partnership role.
- Strong business acumen with excellent communication skills.
Job Offer :
It's an excellent opportunity to work with a global organisation in their fast growing set up in a leadership role.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Juhi Chandwani on +91 80 6826 6830.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.