Consultant at Gi Group
Views:715 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Head - HR Business Partner - FMCG/Internet/Online (10-16 yrs)
Head HRBP ll Bangalore ll 10-15years
What would you be doing/ Expected from this role?
- Heading the HRBP team in Corporate and regions across the country reporting into the CHRO.
- Contributes to defining and implementing a Human Resource strategy which aligns and integrates with the business strategy.
- Take full ownership over employees' lifecycle. This includes leading feedback and evaluation processes, employee development plans, onboarding, engagement, talent management and offboarding processes, etc.
- Working on workforce planning models with business leaders and forecasting projected growth for over the coming years
- Partnering along with other HR functions such as COE, D&I, TA, Training etc. to create a holistic and joint approach of addressing business needs and implementing HR processes
- Regularly solicits feedback on Human Resources services and continually seeks to address issues and concerns.
Who are we looking for?
- A senior HR business partner/Head who has 10 to 15 years of experience in the Indian market functioning across different business lines and industries
- Postgraduate or MBA in HR or relevant education qualification
- Demonstrated strategic planning capabilities and ability to successfully operationalize HR programs strategies and collaborate with others through implementation Strong inclination towards managing processes and designing new areas of process innovation.
- Strong influence, interpersonal skills and overall leadership capability
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, People management, Strong working knowledge of applicable Central, State and local laws pertaining to the employment relationship
- Experience in organizational development and change management processes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.