Consultant at Cucumber Consultants
Views:1097 Applications:372 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Head - HR & Admin - Media (15-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Handling complete Gamut of HR and Admin
- Monitor internal HR systems and database
- Implementation of HR policies and processes and create policies in tandem with Regulatory updates and Management Requirements.
- Prepare projections of manpower requirements in liaison with other departmental heads to ensure alignment with the approved organization structure
- Develop plans to meet the organization's manpower requirement whilst ensuring that the existing human resource is optimally utilized to meet the organizational objectives
- Identify all technical, behavioral and leadership training needs across all departments to develop an integrated capability development plan and training budget
- Oversee the development and implementation of the annual training plan to support departmental function
- Develop strategies to enhance the capabilities of the team in order to achieve departmental KPIs
- Communicate the process to the stakeholders to ensure consistency of implementation of the performance management and rewards systems consisting of annual plans, accountability criteria, performance measures, targets and reporting mechanisms
- Monitor the formal performance reviews and reward nominations to ensure they are conducted as per guideline
- Facilitate the implementation of the capability framework system across the organization in performance evaluations
- Implementing Innovative Employee engagement strategies to drive a productive culture in the organization.
- Oversee the day to day HR and Admin operations are carried out in a cost effective and timely manner
- Create detailed MIS reports on HR & Admin operations costs Monthly, quarterly and annually and present it to the management
- Drive exit management process for all regular employees in head office and units
- Ensure proper dealing with grievance raised by employees to ensure the operational admin processes are transparent and supportive
- Mentor and coach subordinates to develop the team's capabilities and build a strong succession pipeline for the role
- Assessing the Admin related issues time to time and getting them resolved with the help of the concerned Branch Managers.
- Leading and Driving the Branch Managers towards the profitability of the unit.
- Fulfilling the statutory requirements of the organization
Key Result Areas :
- Manpower planning & Budgeting
- Initiating policies & procedures
- Statutory compliances
- Training & Development
- Performance Management System
- SAP & HRMS
- Statutory Renewals
- General Administration
- Vendor Management
Job Specification :
Education : MBA/Post Graduate in Human Resources
Years of Experience : 15+ years of relevant work experience in industry.
Joining Time : Immediate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.