Head - Growth & Branding - Internet/Online (8-12 yrs)
India's first compaIndia's first company to reach 10 million customer base with no foot on field founded by IIT ians, They had raised series B funding of 65 million USD and overall funding of 83 million USD
Job role :
- Strategize and develop Digital marketing, brand positioning for the company and drive the team for performance marketing
- Identify new market opportunities and new channels for the team
- Lead the content and editorial team to develop the right content for growth and also lead Marcom/ PR for the company
- Building channels (SEM, SEO, social media, display, affiliate, retargeting) to acquire new users and customers on both web and app experiences.
- Plan and execute on monthly and quarterly plans to scale the user base and manage marketing spend (Working with category and digital product teams).
- Metrics: Monthly users & app installs, conversion rate (Revenue, New customers).
- Increase repeat customers to drive revenue and growth:
- Building effective channels to reach existing customers to drive a high repeat business at a low cost (email, notifications, retargeting).
- Set up customer journeys to engage with customers through their app journey and to work on metrics to increase retention, re-engagement and reducing churn.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.