Principal Consultant at Executive Partners
Views:1724 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Head/GM/VP - Company Secretary - FMCG (12-22 yrs)
Looking for an experienced Company Secretary with working experience in a listed company.
Its a leading FMCG brand.
- Managing Company Secretarial Compliance and be the single point of contact for all secretarial responsibilities for the company.
- Convening and conducting of Board Meetings, Committee Meetings, and Annual General Meetings. Preparing Agenda, Notices, Board's Report, Resolutions & Minutes of AGM, EGM, BM and Committees Meeting. Appointment of Independent Directors, Whole Time Directors, Auditors etc.
- Maintain high standards of corporate governance.
- Ensuring compliance of insider trading, RBI regulations, companies act, adhering to SEBI guidelines, etc.
- Maintain and update from time to time Statutory Registers maintained under the Companies Act, 1956.
- Vetting of Shareholders & Share Subscription/Share Purchase Agreements, Other key agreements.
- Assisted in Issue of Shares, Takeovers, Incorporation of Companies and LLPs.
- Assisted in preparation of the documents relating to the Takeover of Companies including transfer documents, agreements, Indemnity bonds etc.
- Drafting of Annual Report.
- Draw up Secretarial standards for the Company and implement the same.
- Resolve/close liaison office outstanding issues.
Qualification: A CS, qualified secretary with 12- 22 years of experience in handling secretarial work independently in a listed company.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.