Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:62 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Global Visual Solutions - UI/UX/Creative Communication Designs (10-20 yrs)
We are looking for Global Visual Solutions Head for world's leadership advisory firm based at Gurgaon.
Job Location : Gurgaon
Education : Graduate/PG
CTC : Best in Industry
Exp : 10 to 15 years of professional experience. Experience in leading a team and managing multiple internal or external clients.
Nature of the Role : Team Handling ; Team size this person should have managed : 15+
Working Timings :Regular or UK, 5 days working
Skills and Competency: Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects)and Video editing, web designing .Experience in UI/UX designing, user experience designing an advantage
Knowledge Centre India
About the client- Client supports the global operations of through research services, IT services and documentation.
- The team is a center of excellence and the only team in the Firm providing expertise in Digital, Graphics and PowerPoint Design to multiple Offices across the globe.
- Team's expertise lies in a wide spectrum of creative communication designs. From simple to complex designs, small to large projects, quick design updates to creative brainstorming and is enabled to design all kind of internal and external communications. Eg: Print Media- Brochures, Insights, Whitepapers, Newsletters. Digital Media - Email Invitations (Outlook & HTML), Web Design (Intranet and Website designs), Online Engagement (Social Media post) and Video Production as well apart from building professional Presentations/Pitch packs.
The team is a one stop shop for all design needs of our Firm.
Position Overview :
Leads the Global Visual Solutions team and produce Visual Graphics Solutions to meet the communication needs of our offices and practice groups, using a mix of creative skills and commercial awareness. Brings imaginative flair, aesthetic sense, and awareness of current trends, while working within guidelines of the firm. Combines the ability to lead the team with a nuanced understanding of employee engagement and motivation, and the expertise to deliver complex, and elegant service offerings to stakeholders.
Key Result Area :
- Lead the development of high quality, creative products as per the requirements of various stakeholders. Partner with stakeholders to understand the business need, and offer solutions across channels.
- Deliver high quality creative content for products such as corporate videos, newsletters, training videos, leadership messages, case studies, whitepapers, reports, pitch decks, etc.
- Responsible for the visual look and feel of the documents/output created in the team, which includes but not limited to: Conceptualization of ideas, visualization of outcomes and translating them into tangible creative output.
- Lead the support services for creative management of firm's internal and external portals and websites.
- Responsible for guiding the team in rendering of content in video or animated formats as per requirements.
- Strategic partner to the firm's global corporate communications team.
- Partner with external vendors as and when required to meet the quality delivery expectations of the firm.
- Assisting colleagues (researchers and team members) in improving the quality of their client documents (e.g. by taking a semi-finished document and improving it)
- Provide creative oversight and support in branding initiatives such as internal presentations, corporate videos/ newsletters, employer branding efforts, internal employee communications.
- Build and nurture a highly engaged team through sound people practices and thoughtful, compassionate leadership approach.
- Strategic thought partner for leaders and peers to meet the firm's business and people goals.
Candidate Profile :
- Excellent communication skills and conversational ability.
- Experience of working in a cross-cultural, multi-geography environment.
- Strong project management skills
- Proven ability to lead teams and work well with peers
- Service orientation and strong stakeholder management skills.
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated Photo Word (Doc) resume with the below mentioned details -
Current Residence Location
Education Qualification with Year - Stream - college
Is your Graduation Regular / Correspondence
Reason for seeking a change
Companies Worked in
Exp in creating Professional presentations ( yrs)
Tools used - Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects)and Video editing, web designing .- Pls specify
Geographies Managed Pls specify
Are you handling a Team on Papers, If yes pls share number
Team handling role - yrs
Current Desgn and Yrs in the role
Current CTC (Fixed + PLI)
DOB & Age
Official Notice Period
Gaps in Career / education If any