Delivery Head at Xpert Conexions
Views:426 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Head - Global Contract Management (8-18 yrs)
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving, coordination and interpersonal skills in driving results
- Ability to meet business objectives in a complex and fast moving environment contributing to profitability and growth of the organization.
- Act as a single point of interface for all contract related activities.
- Closely work with the business and legal teams in contract finalization
- Support with contract finalization (discussing contract clauses from a business perspective and defend the organization stand on the contract with global clients).
- Manage customer contract on a regular basis; which includes Drafting, Vetting and Implementation of contracts and ensures timely & accurate invoice processing as per the contract.
- Ensure the engagement's deliverable tracking process/system complies with the contract. Identify non-compliance issues, escalate and support their resolution.
- On an ongoing basis, supporting the implementation of contract management in delivery, working with cross functional teams.
- The role calls for involvement from bid stage in formulating terms and conditions for submission of the bids, along with the statement of compliances to the bid.
- Once the deal is won, drafting the contracts getting it vetted from legal, finance and signing the same with the customer, in accordance with the organizational policy ensuring compliances.
- Guiding the delivery team on the contractual obligations and sharing the contract summary with them.
- Responsible for tracking and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, correspondence and risks, maintaining associated documentation, and other duties as may be assigned
- Responsible for ensuring that where Contract Management is deployed, contract compliance is maintained and issues resolved. If the contract is not complied with or issues are not resolved they must be promptly escalated to the leadership team.
- Working knowledge of pricing, commercial and tax related issues related to Contracts
- Ensure timely billing to customers and revenue estimation provided to finance team
1) Personal Specifications
a) Essential Qualifications
b) Additional Qualifications Master degree in commerce/finance from a reputed institution, Specialized in handling Business contracts
MBA from a premier institute / ACS is an added advantage