Assistant Manager - HR at BLS International Services Ltd.
Views:300 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Head - Global Bid - Tenders (12-27 yrs)
To coordinate and take accountability for the entire bidding and tendering process across regions. Strategize and implement formal mechanisms for bid submission documentation and post hoc analysis.
Strategic and Financial
1. Showcase a strong business proposition of partnering with company to all external stakeholders.
2. Ensure submission of business winning response which is comprehensive and satisfies all criteria requirements.
3. Create and maintain an on-going comprehensive bidding data/document repository for future use.
4. Define tendering and bidding process for company and define turnaround time for bid submissions to mobilize all departments at company accordingly.
5. Drive exceptional quality tender submissions, tailored to the requirements of each individual client of company.
6. Monitor and ensure compliance to relevant procedures for Tender compilation, authorization and dispatch.
7. Develop and maintain relationships with clients to aid with pre-bid queries and clarifications.
8. Keep track of win percentage of company and competitors against tenders being floated and finalized by clients.
9. Analyze client needs and competitor offers through market research findings to find assess scope for improvements.
10. Analyze bid requirements and determine most technically appropriate and cost effective solutions.
11. Drive culture of lost proposal analysis for understanding gap areas and appropriately make modifications in future bidding strategy.
12. Prioritize tender submissions basis portfolio value, client significance and other relevant parameters.
13. Maintain and deepen relationship with functions across company such as Finance, marketing, operations and technology.
14. Leverage cross functional collaboration to understand business and technological capabilities to be leveraged for order winning bid submissions.
15. Regularly take inputs from the operations head to understand the market benchmarks, key expectations of clients, company capability and differentiators To create a strong value proposition in the tender responses.
16. Partner with technology function to tailor solutions and software to meet client requirements.
17. Assess company functional capabilities for bid requirements and recommend enhancements after robust ROI analysis.
18. Ensure tenders are submitted consistently ahead of the deadlines set by the tendering authority/client.
19. Timely review tender submissions to ensure they meet all relevant specifications; are in line with the most recent research available and best practice; and are compliant with client requirements.
20. Develop standardized parameters for prioritizing which tenders to be responded
21. Strategize to develop scalability of operations to increase efficiency of bid submission and delivery.
22. Establish a strong monitoring mechanism to scan for new tenders and opportunities.
23. Develop strong understanding of the business and its differentiators with the team members to enable them to respond better to tenders.
24. Role-model highest standards of professional conduct, ethics, integrity in execution of all assigned activities.
25. Drive a culture of continuous improvement, learning and active talent engagement.