HR Consultant at Ikya Global
Views:546 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Head/General Manager/VP/SVP - Plant HR & Industrial Relations - Manufacturing (14-26 yrs)
Opening for Head Plant HR & IR (Site HR & IR) in Leading Manufacturing(Petrochem) Company
Designation - GM/ VP/ Sr. VP
Location - Maharashtra (Raigadh)
Experience - 14 Years +
CTC - Based on last drawn
Age - Max 50 Years
Qualification - MLW / MSW / MBA-HR or Post Graduate qualification in HR from reputed institute (full time master course).
Industry - Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Automobile, Auto-ancillaries, FMCG, Pharmaceutical, Petrochem, Metal, Steel, Tyre (All manufacturing Industries)
Job Role -
- Drive HR Transformation agenda and work as a change agent to bring about effective roll out of all HR Transformation initiatives within timelines.
- Implement HR strategies aligned to business goals and partner in creating sustainable and integrated solutions
- Deliver consistent, effective and seamless customer facing HR services
- Collaborate with COEs and take responsibility for Talent Management initiatives
- Work with all stake holders for completion of PMS - facilitating smooth completion of Yearly Performance Plan filling in system, Mid-Year review and End Year review on time
- Effective implement employee engagement initiatives across all the levels of employees and maintain cordial employee relations by anticipating their needs & concerns
- Plan and organise employee interactions and communication sessions at periodic intervals for dissemination of relevant information and obtaining individual/group feedbacks.
- Prepare MIS reports/HR metrics
Skill & Competencies :
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Computer Literacy
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong business acumen and understanding of business, its environment and market trends.
Contact - 7738227717