Consultant at ProEdge
Views:498 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:147
Head/General Manager - Operations - Advanced Automation Industry (20-25 yrs)
- The key objective of the role is to ensure efficiency of the business, secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth. Plan and achieve operational and cost efficiencies.
- You'll work directly with the Directors of the company, and often with other functional department heads both on-site & off-site and shall be responsible for ownership of the overall business.
- Act as an ambassador and representative to promote positive relationships and strong partnerships for the benefit of the organization.
- Responsible for P&L Ownership, Business Operations, Product Management, Strategic Partnerships, Delivery Management, Customer Relationship Management.
- Build and lead a best in class operational and client services structure that will be accountable and responsible for implementation of key initiatives and best practices.
- Provide cross functional management with key focus on projects top & bottom-line profitability in respect to cost, resource deployment, time overruns and compliance.
- Oversee, develop, implement and formulate operational strategy/plans and program initiatives in support of the organizations growth and productivity agenda.
- Frame business plans and budgets for growth areas, manage and revise annual business plans and budgets.
- Develop contacts and built relationships with key decision makers with prospects to build opportunities.
- Study market and competitors, identify and develop the company's Unique Selling Propositions.
- Interpret financial data and analyze operating cost and efficiency.
- Improve the transparency of cost allocation and ensure productivity targets are met.
Desired Profile & Skillset:
- Atleast 20 years of experience in operations and business management.
- Proven record of high performance and substantial achievements in past assignments.
- Initiative taker, eager to break new ground, create opportunities for others.
- Vision, Strategic Thinking and Networking
- Strong Technology Orientation
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Resource Management
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Negotiating Skill with Diplomatic Sensitivity
- Customer Satisfaction and CRM
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.