HR Consultant at Live Connections
Views:2574 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Head - Food & Beverages/Events (10-15 yrs)
- Collaborate with PMO & operations team to identify & implement process improvement initiatives. Identify cost optimization initiatives
- Supervise and monitor facility takeover for cafeteria & events services and ensuring facility preparedness for the planned services
- Facilitate clients visits at premises and address their F&B and Events requirements
- Seamless support for corporate events and Chairman Office events
- Organize & support events such as Various business pavilions, Conferences, organizational activities etc.
- Direct the team for regularly monitor of the service delivery of F&B vendors and their adherence to SLAs and food quality
- Responsible for appointing a food committee
- Organize regular food quality audits along with food committees. Reporting the audit findings to Global admin head.
- Analyze and share employee feedback/grievance to F&B head and Events head to communicate the same to the vendors
- Ensure standardization of cafeterias in a region
- Monitor inventory and approve vendor requests for cafeteria equipments
- Budget and expense analysis. Prepare capex & opex budget for facility based on of expenditure and forecast.
- Share the budget report with Global admin head for approval
- Define KRAs/KPI & monitoring performance and career progression of team members
- Provide final recommendation to HR on annual and mid-year appraisal for team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.