Managing Consultant at HR Avenues
Views:10268 Applications:360 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:130
Head - Financial Planning & Analysis - Telecom (10-12 yrs)
Indicative Description :
The role holder contributes to the success of business by supporting the budgeting, planning and forecasting process. This position will partner with business segment areas across the company to develop and analyze forecasts/actual results to provide guidance on the direction of the business.
This position is intended to offer candidates :
- An opportunity to be aligned with the business segment. Get an in depth understanding of the business, have an impact on the business by providing suggestions to create efficiencies, create cost models and advice on pricing strategies.
- An exciting and evolving environment with many opportunities to sharpen and learn new skill sets.
- Support financial planning, forecasting, and budgeting process
- Utilize analytical capability to perform scenario and sensitivity analysis to enhance decision making across a range of options
- Construct executive level presentations and present complex analytical findings in a clear, concise, and compelling manner
- Engage in special projects focused on improving financial performance
- Prepare Business cases for new initiatives and tracking of actual & planned
- Review actual costs and other analysis & budget / plan. Calculate variances from monthly forecast.
- Prepare capital and noncapital actual trend report by segment monthly; compare to forecast.
- Calculate annual variances from prior forecasts (capital committee approved and Steering Committee approved forecasts).
- Investigate forecast variances and explain or fix.
- Corporate Reporting
- MBA from top ranking institutes or CA with Minimum post qualification, 10+ years related work experience in financial planning, analysis & reporting working in leading MNC/ Indian Corporate.
- Experience in creating senior leadership presentations is a must. Superior inter-personal communications skills required.
- Excellent Computer skills advanced MS Excel modelling skills.
- Proficiency in enterprise financial forecasting, planning and budgeting tools
- Advanced knowledge of financial analysis techniques and general accounting procedures
- Analytical who is able to frame unstructured and complex analytical systems and deliver on multiple threads of work without losing attention to detail.
- Self-motivated team player with experience working in a fast - paced team environment.
- Must be comfortable working independently.
- A talent for multi-tasking, meeting deadlines, learning new skills and methodologies
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.