Recruitment Consultant at Michael Page
Views:4513 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Head - Financial Planning & Analysis - Pharma - CA (15-20 yrs)
Looking for CA's with 15-20 years of experience in FP&A and commercial.
- You will be active member of the leadership team from Finance standpoint.
- Single point of contact for CFO on all issues relating to business units FP&A, leading and ensuring deliverables.
- Forecast the revues and the P&L projections every quarter for remaining year.
- Preparation and finalisation of the Business Plan including capital budgeting in consultation with the Functional heads, MD & CEO after incorporating all the inputs from all relevant constituents, for presentation to the Board
- Monthly overall business performance packs for CFO and to organize /participate in business reviews.
- Manage strategic planning process, annual budget process and monthly estimate process.
- Ensuring the flow of critical MIS to the top management
- Monitoring that the capex spend is within approved budgetary limits
- Support the Plant heads at various locations and across verticals from Costing and Accounts perspective to ensure smooth operations
- Controlling plant expenses.
- Providing commercial support on Customer negotiations and contracts.
- Ensuring proper controls are in place in terms of O2C, P2P and expenses management
- Contribute to the Strategic decision making as a member of the key meetings
- Heading commercial in terms of DGFT, Export/Import incentives etc
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, Supply chain to ensure financial plans are coordinated and aligned
- Taking Lead in various IT initiatives to automate the periodic reporting systems, improving efficiency and precision
- Constant monitoring of the actual performance v/s budgeted
- Product costing including new products / projects in R&D
- Capex evaluation for expansion as well as maintenance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.