Head - Financial Planning & Analysis - BPO/Shared Services (13-19 yrs)
Industry - BPO / ITES
Category - Finance
Skills - FP&A, budgeting, forecasting, planning, Captive, BPO, Shared Services,
Job Type - Permanent
Job Duration -
Job Description - This position is responsible to coordinate with the senior leadership members based out of the US office, Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Management to provide analytical support through preparation of presentations to the Board of Directors. This person will also be responsible for the financial planning, budgeting, forecasting for the Captive / Shared Service Centre in India & the corporate.
Client Details :
Our client is a US listed MNC, which has clients based out of the US. In India, they have a captive/shared service set up, only. They are growing at a very fast pace and have close to 20,000 employees around the world.
The key responsibilities of this job are:
Shared Services FP&A delivery
- Lead and manage a team of 30-35 finance professionals (5 to 7 direct reports)
- Monitor transitions and SLA achievements
- Effectively coordinate with US based stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Troubleshoot and support teams. Ability to develop team members
- Mentoring, coaching and developmental assignments) for direct and indirect reports to ensure knowledge capture, business continuity and effective succession planning
- Develop and maintain the annual financial & operating plan, long term strategic plan and financial forecast model. Lead a structured financial forecasting and planning process
- Develop and lead capital budgeting exercise
- Develop and maintain monthly consolidated corporate reporting package including consolidated financial statements and analysis of key performance indicators
- Analyzes financial statements with management, recommends action and participates in strategic financial planning
- Ability to Influence and persuade different stakeholders across functional domains
- Provide MIS support to business leaders, ensuring achievement of financial and operating targets
- Prepare ad hoc analyses for CFO and other senior management team members
- Implement activity based costing methodology
- Develop and run the Finance Business Partner program including leading & managing the team of Finance BPs
- Provide financial counsel in determining feasibility and business impact of new proposals/initiatives on revenue and profitability
- Lead system enhancement projects that results in reporting and analysis deficiencies
A successful candidate will be someone, who has worked in a BPO/BPS/third party/Captive/Shared Services/Offshore set ups and has core skills and major experience in FP&A, preparing budgets, forecasts and dealing with client escalations and queries. You should have managed a team of 30 people, at least. Exposure in Hyperion is a must. Since you will be dealing with onshore senior leadership, board members, directors, you should have strong exposure in managing multiple stakeholders.
- 13+ years of financial analysis experience with increasing finance management responsibilities in a global organisational
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Excellent MS Excel and Report Writing skills (Hyperion knowledge is must
- Financial modelling experience
Here is an exciting role to head FP&A for a fast growing Captive in India, working with a US listed MNC, managing a big team and dealing with multiple stakeholders.
Contact - Nikita Gupta - +91 124 452 5474
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.