Head - Financial Planning & Analysis - BFS (12-16 yrs)
Head - Financial Planning & Analysis
- Financial Planning & Analysis: Envisioned & executed an analytical framework and models to drive decisions that will optimize the financial performance of the Company, including financing, capital allocation, and ROI.
- Business Planning: Complete involvement in driving the business plan for enterprise including collation of information & data, building financial models, collaborating with all key stakeholders. building the business strategy and presentation for the Board.
- Financial Management: Lead financial planning, including KPI development and business analysis, revenue projections, and forecasting processes. Tracking actual vs forcaste and presenting to all stakeholders including variance analysis and comparision.
- Product & Branch P&L: Prepare Prroduct & Branch level PL. Set ROA target by product and track performance by product.
- Strategic Collaboration: Interface for the monthly business review and with the Senior Management on key Financial, business, and operational metrics.
- Reporting: Handled accountability for Monthly management reporting to Senior Management. Managed board deck and related reporting's with accuracy and analysis