Senior Consultant - Talent Sourcing at Ad Astra Consultants
Views:604 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Head - Finance - NGO - CA (12-25 yrs)
The incumbent would be heading the finance, accounting, and legal operations of the organization. The role will cover financial and investment strategy, setting up systems and processes, team and partner management, and day-to-day operations. You will engage with the board and executive leadership on all matters of financial strategy, controllership, compliance, and governance.
A passion for the entrepreneurship ecosystem and a desire to create impact in a not-for-profit environment are critical to the role.
The responsibilities include:
Financial accounting & controllership:
- Financial planning and budgeting; cash flow management
- Financial reconciliation and financial reporting
- Procurement, contract management, AR, AP
- Tax compliance, legal, and labor law compliance
- Ensuring statutory and internal audits
Business planning, fund-raising:
- Business and program-level planning and budgeting
- Policy and financial risk management practices
- Planning for fund-raising and financial sustenance
- Assist in fund-raising donor conversations, lead negotiations, and deal structuring
Incubatee investment and governance:
- Implement incubatee investment strategies and policies; guide investment decisions.
- Tracking and monitoring the investment portfolio of the organization
- Advising on invest, hold, and exit strategies
The incumbent will be responsible for managing all partner relationships and relationships with the organization's finance and interacting with the board and executive stakeholders to execute the role.
Qualification & Experience :
- Qualified CA or MBA in Finance with 12+ years' experience in finance leadership roles in corporate or start-up environments
- Have a strong ability to thrive in start-up environments
- should have experience in setting up systems and processes and working with partners to build F&A discipline.
- Be able to develop business planning and monitoring strategies in fast-changing environments.
- Have experience in venture fund raising and fund-raising due diligence.
- Be able to work with diverse cross-functional stakeholders and provide leadership at the board and executive levels.