Head - Finance - Manufacturing Firm (5-15 yrs)
Finance Head for a Leading Manufacturing Firm.
- Heading the Accounts and Finance function
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results
- Conduct risk management
- Evaluate and decide on investments
- Supervise a team of Accountants
- Allocate resources and manage cash flows
- Conduct profit and cost analyses
- Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Consult board members about funding options
- Recommend cost-reducing solutions
- Sound Working knowledge in Oracle Finance is huge plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.