HR Recruiter at Genetic Callnet Private Limited
Views:603 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:159
Head - Finance - Infrastructure/Power & Energy (15-18 yrs)
- Handles and forecasts the cash flow requirements, prepares cash flow reports, in order to support the efficient operation and enhance the accurate and fair utilisation of financial resources.
- Responsible for treasury, banking and working capital management.
- Optimizing cash flows and working capital requirements on ongoing basis
- Managing investor relations and investor reporting of strategic treasury activities, inclusive of cash flow forecasts, bank partnerships, and debt management with government institutions and agencies, tax advisors, credit rating agencies, FII- s, lawyers, consultants, insurance companies, as well as other service providers
- Responsible to lead ad hoc financial analyses in order to assist management in the evaluation of the profitability of income streams as well as the potential for cost efficiencies.
- Conducting risk management and continuously reviews all finance policies and internal control procedures, including SOP- s, DOP's effecting necessary changes where needed.
- Developing and leading weekly/monthly/annual/ financial planning processes in order to establish a department-wide corporate budget that is subsequently approved by the Director
- Additionally establishing accurate forecasting processes that enable the formulation of informed strategies and direction by departmental leadership.
- Liaise with Director and relevant stakeholders in creating financial plans and strategies that support the overall business objectives.
- Conducting research and identifying opportunities for the business considering the business's financial objectives, risk, and investment viability.
- University degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent
- CA with relevant experience in the Finance function or MBA Finance from leading business schools
Experience & Skills Required :
- Min 15 year experience in financial reporting, investor relations, treasury, cash flow management, investment management, fundraising
- Prior experience in managing financial reporting in SAP and Tally environment
- Have been part of a high growth company in Infra or projects space
- Knowledge of financial reporting for Infra or Project-based company
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
- Advanced analytical thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- People management skills
Candidates from Infrastructure, Power and Energy should only apply.
The Head of Finance will be reporting directly to the Director of the Company.
Please feel free to connect with us on 9820234692.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.