Head - Finance Information Technology - SAP/DevOps/CICD - Reinsurance (15-20 yrs)
Head - IT SAP/DevIOps/CICD
This senior leadership position will have a dual role covering local Finance IT leadership and global delivery.The local leadership role will cover the following key responsibilities:
- As Head of Finance IT Reinsurance Bangalore, implement the most appropriate and effective agile organization to support and engage with the business globally.Create a clear vision, set objectives and roadmap in effective execution.
- Finance IT location coordinator, as the senior leader for our growing IT teams in Bangalore, assist to build and grow strong IT delivery teams within an agile shared leadership model, building a culture of trust, collaboration and business enablement.
- Representing Swiss Re Group IT on Swiss Re's Bangalore Leadership Team on a rotating basis (12-18 months). Strong alignment and collaboration with Swiss Re Bangalore Leadership team on local initiatives.
- Asia Finance IT (FIT) Business Partner managing Finance and Finance Reinsurance stakeholders for needs and supports for local projects as required. Build strong relationships with business groups and their leaders across the enterprise, and develop a detailed understanding of their issues, challenges and opportunities
- As a member of the Finance IT Reinsurance leadership team, make a key contribution to the formulation of Finance Reinsurance IT strategy and implementation
- Foster an environment of collaboration between cross-functional teams i.e. Finance IT, Operations and Finance with focus on transparency and accountability
- Bring people and cultural change to facilitate Agile and Cloud transformations
- Provide agile coaching and leadership support. Facilitate personnel topics such as recruitment, performance management, and career & organizational development.
- Develop and maintain a plan that provides for succession and continuity in the most critical IT positions
Additionally, this role will be the global service provider for SAP Change Management and DevOps Enablement. This aspect of the role will cover the following responsibilities:
- Global Owner for SAP Change Management and DevOps enablement
- Asia L2 & L3 Escalation Manager for FIT Operations (provides coverage of Asia-only hours)
- Chapter lead for SAP CI/CD and DevOps, TDD, quality assurance and automation practices
- Define and implement Test Driven Development standards, CI/CD pipeline for SAP tech stack, including:
- Define new standard target CI/CD that is SAP supported (inclusive of customization) for both financial General Ledger (S4 Finance) and Financial Product Subledger (FPSL)
- Define CI/CD pipeline for HANA and ABAP objects
- Testing automation enablement for Squads (SAP tech stack)
- Drive DevOps enablement and alignment with Finance Reinsurance Indian providers (Birlasoft, Cognizant)
- Oversee existing and target change management (CHARM) for SAP tech stack
- Develop rotating model for non-functional to functional developers.