HR at Campus Puppy Private Limited
Views:2247 Applications:378 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Head - Finance - FMCG/FMCD (6-10 yrs)
This is a leadership role and will be a part of the leadership team for India.
The incumbent will play a strategic, financial and operational thought leadership driven role along with the India management team.
- You will have a critical role in leading the country wide financial integration for the organisation and lead the India finance and planning across all local units. Apart from this, you will also be involved in integrating the India finance with global and HQ finance.
- You will be involved in making strategic decisions for the India business while the organisation grows leaps and bounds across major cities across the country. Apart from this, you will also be pushing the core DNA of the organisation, thereby improving efficiency, growth across business teams.
- You will help drive forecasting, planning initiatives, running with them to improve our business. In this role you will also mentor and develop team members, helping create a world-class team that goes deeper than just about anyone else in order to drive big results.
- You should be hands on with the fundamentals of finance, accounts, financial planning, annual planning, budget planning, demand forecasting, highly analytical and a good team leader. You will also be involved in leading a country wide team, however will be based out of Gurgaon.
Key role : -
- Be the strategic business partner to business leaders and other stakeholders
- Ensure effective financial management of the business: responsible for performing all financial tasks and oversight necessary to achieve the region's mission and help execute growth plans
- Participate as a member of the India management team to ensure sound, data-driven decisions
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the region including profit and loss reports, and monitoring of regional and cash flow budgets
- Manage and oversee various relationships with HQ financial partners, including Financial Planning & Analysis, Strategic Pricing & - Planning, Accounting, Financial Operations, and Financial Applications
- Participate in developing new products and markets by assisting in identifying new opportunities and managing all aspects of financial assessment including ROI, IRR, and cash flow analysis
- Help determine and drive prioritisation of the region's major initiatives, driving them from start to finish
- Business partnering - work closely with company leaders to develop financial forecasts and operational goals, apply business judgment and financial insights to assist with decision-making
- Region and City P&L planning - you will be primary point of contact for all things finance for the region cities (including forecasting, goal setting, modeling support)
- Help us scale efficiently - we'll always move fast, but evolving our planning processes and ensuring finance best practices spread through the organization
- Help drive requirements and implementation for financial planning and business intelligence systems - (Hyperion, Adaptive, etc.)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.