Senior Consultant HR at Flexy Managers
Views:1003 Applications:298 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Head - Finance - FMCG - CA (10-15 yrs)
We are looking for a Chartered Accountant, with post qualification experience of 10-15 preferably with FMCG and MNC experience. The person should have handled Custodian/ Controller roles as we as Commercial Finance roles (Forecasting/ Sales/ Marketing Finance Partnering).
This will be a fixed-term assignment for the period of 8-12 months as the current manager is going on maternity leave.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES :
- Act as Finance Country Lead and strategic business partner to the Country leadership team
- Assist with decision making about policy and strategy.
- Oversee the company's fiscal activities including budgeting and financial planning.
- Monitor and review Finance Controller's work on internal accounting and reporting (monthly MIS) under US GAAP.
- Review quarterly reporting packs and analytical reviews files to be submitted to Global teams.
- Monitor indirect and indirect tax filings/returns
- Review and supervise to ensure the legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations. We have Company Secretary in place. Need to review the work done by CS and guide where ever needed.
- Review and monitor internal controls and SOX compliance on quarterly basis.
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
- Supervise treasury activities of the Company.
- Work and review Sales/Brand/Supply Chain finance activities and work with multi-function teams (Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain) on inter dependencies.
- Review financial reports for ways to reduce and optimise costs.
- Interactions and discussions with customers and external vendors/consultants on business and compliance related matters.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
QUALIFICATIONS & RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
- CA with 10-15 years of experience
- Strong experience in Commercial Finance and Financial Analysis, preferably in a Consumer Goods environment
- Very strong-stakeholder management and people management skills
- Experience managing P&L as well as robust understanding of budgets