Partner - Leadership Hiring at Saaki Argus & Averil Consulting
Views:2168 Applications:228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Head - Finance - Financial Services Firm (18-22 yrs)
Our client is a leading financial services organisation, looking to hire Head of Finance for India operations, looking for women leaders to head the financial planning, decision support, financial controllership for India operations.
The position is based in Bangalore and reports directly to the Head of Finance for Global Services.
- Member of the Indian Executive Management Team and the Enterprise Technology and Global Services Finance Extended Leadership team
- Leadership of the India Finance team, direct management oversight for the Controllership and Decision Support teams in India, with local dotted line oversight of the Procurement and Payroll
- Lead and/or participate in Global Services and Finance Function strategic initiatives & programs.
- Propose, own and drive cross function initiatives that result in continuous evolution of the organization's capabilities and contribution, including the change management to see full adoption across Global Services
- Generate and aggressively pursue fresh perspectives, breakthrough ideas, and new paradigms to create value for the organization
- Representing the organisation as appropriate in the business community and establishing a network within the CFO community
- Expected to set the tone at the top on ethics and integrity, oversee the control environment, and ensure the right people are deployed across the organization to support compliance.
- Ultimately accountable for financial decisions and Ensures Independence and adherence to organization's and industry's financial requirements and practices
- Oversight of all aspects of Global Services financial operations - including Accounting (General Ledger, Statutory and Regulatory Compliance, Statutory Audits etc.), Procurement, Tax, Treasury , Fixed Assets and Payroll
- Manage relationships with external professional advisors such as Audit and Tax and work closely with the corporate functions in implementing and delivering on the firms agreed strategies.
- The ideal candidate will be a seasoned financial leader with a proven success record in accounting and control matters, as well as demonstrable understanding of in decision support & business partnering.
- Should have a minimum of 18+ years of progressive responsibility and financial management experience in a large multi-national environment, ideally within the financial services industry.
Role based in Bangalore, looking for female candidates only.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.