Head - Finance Captive Centre - Chemicals Production Industry (12-17 yrs)
Head - Finance Captive Centre
Job Description : The Head- Finance Captive Centre will operate out of Navi Mumbai. The incumbent will be responsible for primarily building a captive centre for the parent company from scratch and organically scaling it. Working on strategic initiatives, hiring key leaders, building strong relationship with onshore teams, and championing transformation/improvement projects.
Client Details :
The client is in the manufacturing and production industry being a global speciality chemicals leader. With revenues in excess of 6bn USD. They operate in more than 80 countries globally and are setting up a global captive centre in Navi Mumbai. Markets and consumers worldwide rely on their essential solutions to manufacture everyday products such as personal care, agriculture and food, pharmaceuticals, building products, paints and coatings, etc.
The key responsibilities of the Head- Finance Captive Centre include :
1 Leading the set up of the captive centre :
- Hiring senior leadership for the centre
- Oversea Global transformation and transition projects
- Lead transformative thinking in innovating solutions and delivery that truly enhance business outcomes as against SLA management.
- Ensure that the capabilities of the delivery organization are aligned with business/IT strategy
- Refine vision for operations and industrialising Service Delivery
- Enhance opportunities across business lines through relationships and enhanced scope
2. World class delivery and Operations management :
- Constantly drive improvements and productivity - make Ops Excellence a way of life
- Delivery at highest standards ensuring all objectives are met, thereby establishing confidence on shore
- Constant focus on timeliness and quality of delivery, stakeholder satisfaction, hiring and staff turnover
- Embed tight process controls and governance structure
- Optimization of cost
3. Leadership :
- Interact regularly with executive team and individual department heads to ensure that company's operational priorities are aligned with company mission, vision, values and direction
- Lead by example, an workforce (via a team of direct reports) who constantly set higher benchmarks and don't see headcount increase as a denominator of growth but see value addition as true growth
The successful Head- Finance Captive Centre candidate :
- Mandatory: Has LED the set up of at least one shared service/ BPO/ captive centre
- Qualified Accountant having 12+ years of experience
- Candidates from Chemicals, pharma, manufacturing industry, or who have worked with such clients are preferred
- Experience working with multiple Key global stakeholders
- Good communication skills with the ability to articulate complex information
- Transformation and value creation oriented
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to head, and lead the set up of a captive centre for a leading global company
- As one of the key leaders in the region- dealing and building relations with multiple global key leaders
- Scaling up the captive centre organically, by hiring managers and heads.
Contact - Kavish Kanthimathinathan - +91 (0) 22 4236 3362
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.