Head - Finance - BFSI (6-11 yrs)
1. 6-11 (maximum) years of experience with a reputed organization
2. Finance professional who has gone beyond finance and worked on other aspects such as HR, Operations, Admin, IT etc. These functions currently exist at but to be scaled up.
Please note - Core finance professionals will not be eligible.
3. Should have experience of managing operations of more than one department for the last few years in a well-run organization. Interested applicants should have core expertise in a few of the above-mentioned areas, and competence to manage the rest. Applicants should be passionate about working in the social sector and creating impact at scale and across multiple dimensions
4. Experience of managing large teams
5. Looking for a challenge, creative/ innovative. Can strategize, has good problem-solving skills.
6. Understanding of grant management and strong donor management.
7. Preference - Corporate people wanting to shift to social sector or a mix of social and corporate sector experience.
8. Educational Qualification - CA / MBA ( reputed college)
9. Only Mumbai based people or those whose hometown in Mumbai
Some key expectations from the shortlisted candidate include :
- Lead and motivate key support functions mentioned above (with core expertise in a few of these areas, and general competence to lead the rest of the functions)
- Build these teams, including recruiting people one or two levels below, as needed
- Streamline overall operations (processes, people, documentation)
- Work in close collaboration with the CEO, founder and other members to deliver current services and enable future growth
- Liaise with external stakeholders such as donors, auditors, partners, others, for all of the above