Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Auctus Consulting
Views:4767 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Head - Finance & Accounts - Real Estate Firm - CA/ICWA (18-25 yrs)
Urgently Hiring for Head Finance & Accounts for Real Estate Company at Delhi. Candidate should have experience in P&L, Balance Sheet, Budgeting, Planning & Analysis, Forecasting, GST, IND As with CA/ ICWA. Industry - Candidate should only from Real Estate Company.
Please find attached the Job Description
Preparation of financial statement in compliance with the Ind-As
- Independently managing internal & statutory audit. Leading all discussion with the statutory auditor & internal auditors and always work towards the closure of the open points, if any.
- Responsible for all GST Compliance-resolving the inter department queries, Monitoring monthly returns, GST Input, output & payments, 2A reconciliation.
- Independently handling VAT & service tax cases of the company.
- Working as head of AR team & taking care all the related issues of AR.
- Monitoring project & corporate accounting.
- Preparation of Advance tax working
- Revenue recognition as per percentage completion method.
- Developing and implementing accounting policies & procedures
- Assist in formulating the company's strategy and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
- Manage the accounting and human resources
- Oversee the accounting operations of subsidiaries, associates and entities having significant influence
- Oversee the issuance of financial information
- Report financial results to the board of directors
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.