Recruitment Associate at Peoplestrong
Views:468 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Head - Finance & Accounts - Agri (12-16 yrs)
- Provide overall strategic leadership and play a key role in improving the financial management capability of the business, with the priority objective of supporting strategic growth plan of the organization.
- Ensure that various initiatives pertaining to financial planning, budgeting, cost accounting, cash flow management, tax planning etc. are carried out in the organization conforming to the underlying corporate policies and procedures
- Responsible for monitoring, reporting and forecasting business financials viz volumes, revenue, EBITDA, ROCE, BEP by analyzing budget assumptions v/s actual trends for discussion/ debate to senior management and to take timely corrective actions/ plans to achieve the objectives. Ensure timely & robust MIS to the management with suggestive comments on operations and cost optimization for achieving budgeted parameters and releasing alerts & exception reporting, thereby enabling appropriate and timely decision making.
- Responsible for Capex and Working Capital Management & fund management. Arranging for funds at competitive rates from banks.
- Develop and ensure implementation of effective solutions leading to optimum cost of capital to ensure expected profitability of the organization. Responsible to put in place limits of authority in Capex and Operational expenditure. Should ensure controls of costs within budgets and planned expenditure - element of Controllership.
- Improve financial and business controls including COSO compliance etc.
- Responsible for smooth conduct of Board Meetings in coordination with M & M Secretarial department.
- Responsible to drive enterprise risk management process and manage corporate governance process.
- Expected to manage and oversee statutory compliance and audit and ensure the timely and accurate filings of all the required statutory and tax reporting.
- Responsible for Business Case evaluation for new projects and those relating to synergies with M&M Group.
- Expected to effectively interface with Corporate Finance, Corporate taxation, Legal and Secretarial departments of Mahindra & Mahindra Group on the key accounting and treasury issues.
- Expected to understand ever evolving expectations and requirements of internal and external auditors and based on the same facilitate development and implementation of a robust information management system to cater to all data needs.
- Develop improving knowledge and skills of accounts & finance department; focus on improving performance through effective team/program management, training and development; and help build an environment that continues to promote and reward excellence both at individual and team levels.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.