Director at People Connection
Views:586 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Head - Factory/Plant HR - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
Head - Factory/Plant HR
A leading FMCG client of ours is looking for Plant HR Manager for Nasik Plant.
A brief profile of the role is as follows:
- Act as a key member of the Plant Leadership Team (PLT) and provide the necessary coaching and guidance to the Plant Manager and other members of the PLT
- Develop a long term IR strategy. Effectively liasoning with village /local authorities / Opinion Makers
- Analyzing the internal and external environment (unions, Govt, political bodies)
- Enabling the preparation of timely and comprehensive operating plans with challenging goals
- Ensuring effective manpower planning and providing right person for the right job on time
- Developing & directing employee welfare activities to build team spirit and sense of ownership
- Ensuring strict adherence to statutory laws & 100% compliance
- Ensuring minimal turnover and analyzing causes for leaving and addressing them
- Leading change initiatives in own area and supporting continuous improvement in the plant
- A total of 10-15 years of relevant work experience in Manufacturing Operations preferably in the FMCG,Beverages, Pharmaceuticals or other Consumer Goods industries is preferred.
- The incumbent must be able to develop a deep understanding of operating business units being supported and will need strong analytic skills.The individual should also have strong process orientation & implementation skills.
We are looking for full time MBAs with from batches of 2004-2009 ONLY.
Central Resourcing Team