Team Leader - Sourcing at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:3217 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Head - Factory Finance - FMCG/Food/ Pharma/FMCD (8-14 yrs)
Head - Factory Finance - FMCG/Food/ Pharma/FMCD
- Recommendation after a careful Evaluation & of all Capex Grant proposals for approval along with the Engineering Team & Controlling spends within approved amounts.
- Project / Capital expenses tracking & analysis associated with all on-going projects. Due diligence in capitalization of assets and calculations of profitability index for upcoming capex proposals for long term benefits.
- Responsible for on time and smooth closure of Internal Audits and Statutory audits including Cost audits on regulated intervals with no qualifications.
- Engage teams and drive continuous improvements and efficiencies to deliver faster and better results Complete Product Costing (Standard and Actual) - Annual planning cycle and New product costings.
- Manage unit finance by preparing unit budget in alignment with Financial plan of Company, reviewing budget Vs. actuals and suggesting corrective action to ensure smooth functioning of business
- Streamline and improve existing systems/processes by benchmarking with Industry best practices in order to reduce operating costs
- Monitor and maintain all financial systems and processes by ensuring adherence to SOPs and reviewing & improving internal controls to achieve full compliance
- Directs, oversees and develops the plant finance team
- Collaborates with technical partners to identify and drive productivity and other improvements.
- Coordinates and drives budget, forecasting and closing processes
- Setting up right processes & SOPs, manage Internal Controls for all commercial processes and ensuring compliance of the same for all procurements and payments.
- Responsible for the preparation of financial, production output, and other reports used to measure and control plant activities and costs.
- Monitoring Spends within Budgets.
- Evaluation of existing Systems and Controls.
- Cost Allocation.
- Identifying Cost Reduction opportunities.
- Drive consistency around sites in capturing all financial information.
- Drive cost improvement.
Qualification: CA is mandatory
Required Experience: 8 to 14 years- experience in FMCG/Pharma-OTC/FMCD
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.