Consultant at Omam Consultants
Views:452 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Head - Facility Management Services - Residential (18-30 yrs)
- Act as custodian of the completed properties of the Organization and ensure their management and sustainability in line with the brand promise.
- The role holder will be the single point contact between the project owners, tenants and service providers and is responsible for all the operations and maintenance activities.
- Provide pricing inputs to the Project Heads, at the time of launch, for incorporating facility management charges into the agreements.
- Finalize the service charges to be recovered from the customers for operation and maintenance services.
- Ensure that economies of scale are leveraged across all contracts and drive effective value engineering for maximizing cost advantage to the Organization.
- Ensure effective insurance management, reducing business risks and costs.
- Establish centralized purchase for all major items to leverage on economies of scale, wherever possible
- Lead the vendors/ service provider evaluation process and conduct negotiations with to obtain favorable rates and terms and drive cost saving for the Organization.
- Investigate opportunities for enhancing the revenue stream by providing facility management services to other builders.
- Ensure accurate and timely billing and collections!
- Provide inputs for the annual budgeting exercise and ensure adherence to the sanctioned budget.
- Ensure that the facility management services are provided as per established SLAs to drive superior customer experience.
- Institutionalize a continuous feedback mechanism with the customers and customize operations and maintenance services accordingly.
- Ensure that queries and concerns of customers and vendors/ service providers, with respect to facility management services, are addressed and resolved in a timely manner.
- Provide support to the site teams for executing facility management related activities in an efficient manner, consistent with customer expectations.
Internal Process Perspective:
- Coordinate the efficient handover of the completed Residential/ Commercial property from the Projects Team and ensure that the facility is handed over in a good state.
- Drive the implementation of SOPs for all activities of the Department including defining TATs for all activities to ensure consistency and standardization of facility management services for the Residential and Commercial properties of The Organization.
- Lead the identification and selection of agencies/ vendors for providing facility management related services, through a centrally managed contract process.
- Ensure that the contracting process for contracts like security, building / mechanical / electrical works, landscaping, pest control, housekeeping and any other contract deemed necessary for the management of the properties, is completed in an efficient manner.