Senior Consultant at Flexability
Views:1152 Applications:294 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Head - Facilities Management - Consumer Durable (10-18 yrs)
Head - Facilities Management with a leading MNC, Bangalore
10+ Years, experience in Facilities
- Manages the office space footprint and provides the right kind of workplace experience for our employees and stakeholders.
- Assesses requirements regularly and prepares a footprint plan that is optimal, phased and scalable. Updates and executes this footprint plan in line with changing requirements.
- Selects the right kind of contractual model (owned/leased/flex space) suited to the current and future needs of each office.
- Develops design and fit-out of office spaces based on workplace strategy, purpose of each office, and experience to be delivered for our employees and stakeholders.
- Manages relationships with property owners, leasing partners, flex space providers throughout the lifecycle of our agreement with these partners including renewals and terminations.
- Identify Areas To Improve Working Atmosphere In Plant & Offices & Drive Improvement Projects
- Lead Maintenance & Administration Function including People Transport.
- Taking Care of day to day entire Office routine, Managing Stationary, Office Automation, Asset Management
- Negotiations with vendors, managing facilities provided for running of Office viz, Housekeeping, Security, Reception / Front Desk, Office Boys, Pantry & Catering Services, Maintenance, Landscaping, Annual maintenance contracts
- Liaison with Govt. and other Officials
- Maintaining and filing all documents and correspondence.
Other Must Have's :
- Stakeholder Management
- Is sensitive to internal customer needs
- Can manage diverse stakeholder expectations
- Ability to collaborate with the Executive team
- Excellent communication skills: Verbal, Written and Presentation