Practice Manager at Leadership Hiring
Views:261 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Head - External Audit/IFRS - BFSI (13-15 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities
As a Head - External Audit you will be responsible for
- Lead a portfolio of audit client engagements, lead an audit client delivery team that consists of approximately 100 FTEs working External Audit and IFRS.
- Managing international clients and leading audits with high quality delivery whereby constantly contributing to the Audit Quality of both the onshore and offshore practice.
- Motivate, develop and coach Managers, Assistant Managers and Team Leaders to deliver quality and to become effective leaders
- Strong knowledge of IFRS
- Proven strong and extensive experience in external audit service delivery
- 12+ years of experience with a Big 4 in a client facing environment working with corporate and/or international clients
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.