Head - Export - International Business - Consumer Goods/FMCG (13-20 yrs)
1. Preferred Candidates from Tyre/ Consumer Goods/ FMCG Industry with experience in European Region.
2. The candidate should come with a strong B2B experience, instrumental in setting up export & scaling up, Key Account Management, Vendor Management, Relationship Management, and Dealer Distribution Management.
3. Main focus to ensure increase in the exports to Europe market.
4. In order to achieve this objective quickly the client would like to explore the possibility of having on board a person with expertise in European markets.
5. This person will focus on selling the full range of products.
6. Develop sales plans, activities, and campaigns.
7. Proficient in setting up operations.
8. Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; monitored sales volume, revenues, and costs against forecasts to identify problem areas; and adapt procedures or re-allocate resources to improve the overall performance.
9. Negotiate sales with existing and new customers who are of strategic importance to the organisation.
10. Contribute to the development of sales, marketing, customer retention, advertising, pricing, and distribution strategies for area of responsibility.
11. He should come with a strong strategic bent and bring in new innovative ideas to enhance the export sales and profitability.
12. He should have the ability to sell value added services and have the attitude to introduce new marketing strategies if required.
Some requirements are indicated below:
- Responsibility: Selling range of products in European markets. He will be the profit centre head for the European business.
- Location : India
- Age : About 35 - 40 years.
- Experience : Must have handled sale in Europe for at least 5 years.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.