Manager HR at Highrise Solutions LLP
Views:1725 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Head - Event Procurement (15-20 yrs)
- Managing annual spend in Events, Campaigns, Seminars, Conferences & Exhibitions spread over different business verticals of the organization, Pan India
- Collaboration with key stakeholders to develop a Sourcing matrix whilst continuously improving the value derived
- Identification & Finalization of vendors basis Category Specializations and Commercials. Formulate & Execute contracts documents ensuring adherence to established processes
- Collaborate with Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) teams in the region
- Accountable for procurement needs being appropriately sourced, building a strong network and Ensures adherence to established procedures on Pan India basis
- Bring cost efficiencies through strategic thinking and use of technology for efficient management of all projects.
- Create Deep understanding of various spend segments and induce new ideas in the value chain
- Good Knowledge of Indian Event market and understanding of Market Dynamics,
- Sound understanding of possible transformation initiatives in Procurement and spend optimization programs such as Zero-Based Budgeting, Standardization & rate contracting etc.
- Good Service provider connect Pan India and understanding of cost buildup pattern along the chain
- Experienced in ideating and delivering change initiatives. Bring industry trends and creative solutions to ensure is always best in class
- Resilience and ability to prioritize when confronting conflicting demand
- Be a team player and a positive influence at work. Proven ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Be resilient and agile to react and adapt to situations maximizing values and contribution to organization.
Requirements for Education / Experience
- University degree; Master's degree from premier institute preferred
- A minimum of 15 years - experience in Procurement, specific to Event Procurement and/or applicable in the Media industry
- Effective communication and influencing skills, ability to convince and persuade others
- Experience in liaising with external agencies and various departments at time of need.