Business Partner at Xpert Conexions
Views:459 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Head - Ethics & Compliance - IT - LLB/LLM (15-25 yrs)
- Should be LLB or LLM from Tier 1or2 Law College (MUST)
- Should have a minimum of 15 years of Compliance Experience with MNCs
- Should have handled minimum 25,000+ Employee Global Organization
- Should be hands-on with auditing and implementing anti-fraud/corruption/money-laundering controls
- Deploy Organization's global compliance program throughout the perimeter by ensuring that Ethics & Compliance global policies, processes, and tools are effectively communicated to the appropriate employee groups.
- Conduct and support compliance risk assessments in the perimeter.
- Design and implement localized compliance programs in individual countries and entities within the perimeter as needed.
- Lead periodic Regional Compliance Committees with senior management teams in the Market and Market Units to drive management understanding and accountability of compliance risks.
- Gather, synthesize, and report key compliance data to business leaders and the Head of Ethics & Compliance, Customer Operations.
- Collaborate with HR, Finance, Procurement, and other subject matter-focused - 2nd line- functions- on program design, implementation, and support.
- Be a Trusted Business Partner: deliver effective compliance counsel and advice to leaders and employees across the Market. Act as the primary contact point and internal expert with respect to compliance matters, including those involving or requiring engagement with external authorities.
- Build strong, effective relationships with key business, functional and E&C leaders and employees to drive awareness and accountability for compliance issues programs.
- Network with compliance and business professionals outside Organization to drive Organization's goal of Competitive Distinction Through Integrity
- Conduct and/or cascade targeted training on compliance-related topics, latest policies, and/or procedures to high-risk managers and employees.
- Promote and support a robust open reporting culture, including by supporting the Ombuds program and personnel within the Market.
- Identify compliance matters that require follow-up or investigation, and, as appropriate, conduct or support investigations (in conjunction with the Ethics & Compliance Investigations team), or otherwise refer issues to the appropriate internal investigating body.
- Convene and lead the disciplinary processes in appropriate cases involving substantiated Ethics & Compliance violations.
- Adapt and support the global framework as appropriate where needed due to local labor laws.
- Monitor the installation and effectiveness of compliance controls and programs in the market, including through the use of Compliance Control Frameworks reviews, risk assessment analysis, review of internal audit findings, and other monitoring activities. Develop and lead remediation activities as needed.
- Drive a culture of integrity, compliance, and accountability from the top leaders in the organization through to all employees.
- Support compliance due-diligence and approvals activities (e.g., third party screening, gifts/hospitality approvals; sponsorships & donations approvals) as needed.