Head - Equity Operations - Financial Services Firm (15-25 yrs)
Organization Overview : Leading Financial services organization
Designation: Head Equity Operations
We seek an enthusiastic, results-driven leader to Head our global equity data teams based in our Mumbai and Global development centers.
Reporting : Reporting to the Head of Data
This position will be a vital part of the Data and Research leadership team.
You will operate both as an operational leader and a strategist determining our location strategy and leading our teams of equity analyst and leaders to continue building robust data operations. You will continuously develop the people and the processes to drive the growth of our talent, content and operational productivity.
- Partner with Head of Data and Product teams to set global equity data strategy
- Lead and strengthen global equity data teams, planning and implementing the defined strategic business initiatives
- Strengthen global processes and developing a culture of continuous improvement
- Evangelize equity data both internally and externally,
- Define training and continuing education programs to identify and develop the next group of data leaders
- Successfully led a large, global team.
- Demonstrated thought leadership in equity data and in-depth knowledge of financial services
- Proven ability to build collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across regions and data universes.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated success in using LEAN Six Sigma tools.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 15 years- experience.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree; advanced degree or CFA a plus.