TA Advisor at Talentgen Advisory LLP
Views:297 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Head - Enterprise Sales - IT (10-12 yrs)
Enterprise Sales Head
About the client :
We are Asia's largest B2B managed marketplace for digital services. The company is headquartered in Gurugram and currently employs 90+ spread across Tech, Sales, Operations and Marketing and have served over 1000+ clients worldwide. we have already raised capital from a few top global VCs and has closed its series A recently. We've grown 10X in revenue over the past 6 months post funding from Chiratae and Tanglin Venture Partners and plans a 30X growth over the next 12-18 months.
We are looking forward to building a world class product for buyers and vendors and thus hiring for several roles across the multiple departments.
Job Description :
- As an Enterprise Sales Head, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of EMB.
- Your responsibilities will include building and managing a highly talented sales team focused on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in the enterprise market.
- Also, monitoring the sales performance of the team members, ensuring that the team meets sales targets, and identifying opportunities for sales growth and development.
- The ideal candidate will possess a sales management background that enables him/her to lead a team of senior enterprise sales representatives (hunters) with engagements at the senior leadership in the company.
Roles And Responsibilities :
- Develop sales strategies to acquire new clients.
- Project and forecast annual and quarterly revenue for pan India charter. Set targets, monitor, review, and initiate action plans to achieve target KPIs.
- Provide advanced negotiation expertise.
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs and monitor their preferences.
- Resolve escalated customer issues and customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally.
- Track enterprise sales team metrics and share them with company leadership and analyze data on sales results and develop plans to address performance gaps.
- Analyze and report resolutions to complex client problems with ROI assessment & reporting.
- Unite the team: ensure team work as a positive unit and work collaboratively across teams and departments.
- Drive efficient people management including recruitment, training and growth.
- Motivate and engage the sales team.
Skills and Qualifications :
- B. tech with Sales experience. MBA will be an added advantage.
- 10+ years of strong B2B sales experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Solid knowledge of Sales management and B2B sales pipeline management
- Would have consistently exceeded quota and key performance metrics.
- Technical understanding in the areas of enterprise software.
- Should be able to drive and manage a team.
- Has great networking skills and has a wide network.
What can you expect?
- An agile and collaborative work culture with great ownership opportunities.
- Strong ownership expectations.
- Working with some of the smartest and lucrative individuals.
- Strong ecosystem with cross-industry work possibilities.
- An environment driven with the "doer" mindset and high performance.
- A shot at building collaborative relations and alliances with key stakeholders.
- Working with global entities to offer time and cost efficient solutions.
Your Growth with us :
We strongly believe that an individual motivated to constantly learn can grow into a refined professional with hard work and commitment. We constantly enforce a positive work environment that encourages you to go one step further than what you are and reach your highest potential by exploring and engaging in company relations, collaborations and alliances and allowing you the freedom to explore beyond boundaries.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.