Owner at Bridge Partners HR
Views:2989 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Enterprise Architecture Solutions - BFSI Domain (12-20 yrs)
Experience : Minimum 12 years of experience in enterprise architecture solutions.
Reporting to : Head of IT
It is a project management role where the person will be responsible for digital & mobility solution architecture. People from following areas are preferred who have worked in designing solutions in areas of mobility & digital solutions:
3) IT companies who are working for banks/nbfcs
Define, Align and Implement Enterprise Solution with strategic direction business benefits and innovation
- Evaluate applications development needs and apply technical principles and concepts to develop business solutions.
- Partner across CSIT and business units as needed to identify the optimized solution options.
- Support Technology Steering Committee assessments as new technologies are being considered.
- Perform complex application analysis design and development duties.
- Evaluate, test, implement, and support new operating systems and hardware.
- Evaluate application development practices and create development standards, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure application design and development policies are adhered to.
- Independently perform complex application development/programming analysis.
- Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security, and scalability of application architecture.
- Install, research, test, and verify proper functioning of software updates.
- Work with other CSIT Architects and application owners to ensure a strategic application architectural vision is defined and communicated reflecting Business Unit global application and shared service needs.
- Work with other CSIT Architects to maintain architectural optimization and ongoing capacity planning to ensure overall stability and performance of the application architecture.
- Streamline organizational structures to support both revised and enhanced workflows and achieve reasonable management spans of control across the company.
- Aligning goals and measurement plans with the strategic objectives and metrics by which the company's performance is assessed.
- Manage day-to-day application projects, including managing scope, issues, financials and commitments.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.