Director at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:3007 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Head - Engineering - Telecom Analytics R&D - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/XLRI/FMS (15-20 yrs)
Job Description -
This position will manage the strategic and operational engineering activities of the Company, making sure there is no duplication of effort and activities and providing cost effective products and solutions to the Organization.
Key Responsibilities -
- Manage and co-ordinate the engineering activities across multiple engineering sites ensuing synergies are maximized and duplication of effort is avoided.
- Within 6 months of joining create and present a 30, 60, 90 day plan on how to best re-organize the engineering group to support a single active intelligence platform that supports many solutions driven by separate vertical Business Units requirements. Implement the plan.
- Create and lead a system's architecture team responsible for providing a single reference architecture for the Active Intelligence platform and the supported vertical solutions. Communicate internally and update the reference architecture as required.
- Integrate the WW engineering teams into a single cohesive engineering function according to the agreed organizational structure. Ensure the engineering functions can implement and support the reference architectures. Create and internally publish any platform API's.
- Ensure the engineering team provide timely delivery of new products and software solutions to the organization
- Manage and be responsible for the engineering organization within an agreed operational KPI's and capital budget
- Be responsible for the effective allocation of resources within the WW engineering organization.
- Work closely with the Solution offering and marketing team on solution definition to ensure adherence to strategy.
- Be an active member of the Solutions Board.
- Work with the CTO and business development function to support any technical due diligence for potential acquisitions or partnerships.
- Provide reports to the CEO and board on the Engineering functions, allocation of resources and key activities that are being undertaken within Engineering.
- Bachelors or equivalent degree/diploma in EE, CS, Telecom or other related fields of study. Plus higher degree MS, MBA or equivalent from Premier Institute.
- 15 to 20 years of total experience out of which at least 8+ years in Global Engineering Leadership role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.